Located at the epicenter of the thriving Brickell financial district, the floor plan for this spacious 3-bedroom tower residence was personally designed by Cervera Real Estate CEO, Veronica Cervera with the world’s most discerning buyers in mind. It is the best opportunity on the market for those looking to pair an elevated lifestyle with a Brickell address and world-class building design and amenities.
Here are five reasons why you will fall in love Unit 4306 & 4308 at Brickell Flatiron:
1. Big kitchen for entertaining while cooking
2. Split floor plan creates privacy
3. Two social areas for home entertainment
4. All rooms lead to an expansive 355-square foot terrace
5. World-class design by internationally renowned interior architect, Massimo Iosa Ghini and developed by Ugo Colombo’s CMC Group
Click here to download a 4306 & 4308 Floor Plan, as well as the Brickell flatiron brochure and 3D amenities video. For more information on Brickell Flatiron, visit Cervera.com/Condo/Brickell-Flatiron