"Luxury must be comfortable, otherwise it is not luxury." Classic Miami style and modern day, abstract elements effortlessly intertwine in the architecture and design of 50 Biscayne. The development is a five-star condominium that's setting today’s standard for condo living in central Downtown Miami.
50 Biscayne was the vision of Sieger Suarez Architects, an award-winning firm, The Related Group of Florida and The Rockwell Group Inc. Construction began in June 2005 and ended in 2007. But even before its grand opening on November 15, 2007, buyers were eager to secure a pre-construction condo apartment in this exclusive, ultra modern Downtown Miami development.
The iconic condominium structure measures 554 ft. with 55 floors, 5 fast service elevators, a two-level clubroom, and a three-story lobby, located in between Flagler and Northeast 1st streets, across from Bayfront Park.
50 Biscayne is an integral component of The Biscayne Wall, a row of prominent skyscrapers making up the Biscayne skyline. Numerous buildings and parks, specifically Biscayne National Park, are found at Biscayne Bay as well, while Southern Biscayne Bay highlights the downtown Miami landscape.
The residents of 50 Biscayne enjoy the best features and services at this world-class establishment. The Rockwell Group, an award winning design firm, and The Related Group of Florida, a top-notch developer of upscale metropolitan residences, have built first-class accommodations to exceed your expectations. These features include
• Tall ceilings
• Spacious walk-in closets
• Energy efficient windows and appliances, including stackable washer and dryer
• High-end berber carpet and porcelain tile floors.
• Designs by Szaboard and Oppenheimer include Italian teak cabinets and European-inspired black granite countertops.
• State-of-the-art appliances include a 30" range, dishwasher and microwave
• 24/7 valet parking and assigned parking
• 24/7 concierge and security
• 10th floor has "sky lobby" and pool deck
• 12th floor has a spa, fitness center and panoramic view.
• Retail shops and upscale restaurants on ground floor
Residents are walking distance to the American Airlines Arena and Bayside Marketplace, The Perez Art Museum of Miami, The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science Onsite amenities are tailored to your lifestyle. Have your dry cleaning delivered, or hop in the elevator and stop by your favorite luxury retail store in the lobby.
Whether you are looking to rent, buy, or simply live life on your terms, consider what 50 Biscayne Downtown Miami condo has to offer.